Clustered Spires Golf Club
Patron Protocols effective May 9th, 2020
General Golf Course Adjustments:
- Tee times will be available at 12 minute intervals (starting August 29th).
- You will be able to hole your ball out, but the flagsticks should remain in the hole to minimize points of contact.
- Rakes in bunkers have been removed
- Golf Carts with a vinyl divider are available for individuals that did not travel to the course together
- If you traveled to the course with someone, golf carts without dividers are available
- Only two carts per tee time are permitted; if you a single, a cart with a vinyl divider will be provided for you and group you are paired with.
- Practice areas will be open but six feet of social distancing must be followed
General Clubhouse Adjustments:
- Credit Card payment only, no cash.
- Pro shop is closed, but the restaurant and restrooms are open.
- Pro shop sales and check-in will be conducted through the pro shop window
- Brewers on the Green, our restaurant, is open for business.
Prior to coming to your round of golf:
- Please call the pro shop for a tee time. Handling walk-up customers will be difficult given the current situation
- Have a mask for entry into the professional shop
- Maintain six feet of social distancing at all practice areas
During your round of golf:
- Maintain six feet of social distancing
- Do not touch the flagsticks; you will be able to hole your ball out.
- Repair ball marks and replace divots (sand bottles not available)
After your round of golf:
- Remove all trash from golf cart and place in proper receptacle
- Our staff will disinfect the surfaces of the golf cart once trash is removed and you have cleared the area
- Make your way to the parking lot and depart in a timely fashion
- Congregating near the clubhouse will not be permitted
Protocols derived from the Maryland Best Practices for Golf – https://governor.maryland.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Golf-One-Pager-May-5.pdf